Oral Surgery Consultations
Your initial appointment is a consultation. The doctor will review your medical and dental history, explain your diagnosis and discuss your treatment options.
- Call Hollidaysburg Office Phone Number 814-944-2802 with any questions and to schedule your consultation.
- New Patient Registration
- Get Driving Directions
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral and any x-rays from your general dentist if applicable.
- Your registration and health history questionnaire – either submitted through our website or via our mailing these forms to you.
- A list of medications (name and dosage) that you are presently taking.
- If you have medical and/or dental insurance, bring your cards or information. This will allow us to process any claims expeditiously.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit. Patients coming from a medical / nursing facility must be accompanied by their power of attorney or a representative from the facility.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery and if you are currently taking any medications.
If your dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional or updated x-rays are necessary, they will be taken at our facility.